Monday, June 14, 2010

Greetings From The Dark Side of the Moon



Greetings DBH Fans,

My name is Eric Polk and I along with Brandon Sites of http://www.bigdaddyhorrorreviews.com/ have just been hired by The Queen of the Economically Feasible Horror Film herself, Ms.Rhonny Rheaper, to do guest reviews on this here fine website. I'm looking forward to working on this excellent blog and hopefully connect with other fans of the horror movie genre.

I promised Rhonny not to disgrace the good name she has established here at dollarbinhorror and I just hope I can keep my word.

So about myself, I am the creator of the blog http://anotherdescentinto.blogspot.com/, the author of the short stories "Rhapsody In Black" and "From A Serpent's Kiss...", and, in particular, a huge fan of the Italian horror film. Of course, I watch just about anything horror-related-even Showgirls-. Anyhoo, I can't wait to post my first review featuring the debut of Tom Hanks in 1980's He Knows You're Alone.




No comments: