Monday, June 14, 2010

Shit has hit the fan for DBH



Hey everyone! Dollar Bin Horror is gonna be on a small hiatus for a few days to a week. Unfortunately, my home Internet and phone are not working and the phone company won't be able to check it out until Tuesday (I’m at the library right now and only have a limited time to post). Someone set an abondoned house on my street on fire and now ALL of our phones and internet services are out. Hopefully they can fix it and we'll be back on track. All reviews I owe people, I will post as soon as my Internet is fixed and I will announce the contest winners as soon as the Internet is fixed as well. I am soooo sorry for any inconvenience this may cause anyone but the situation is out of my control and I just ask that ya stay with me :) I'll be announcing some BIG news concerning DBH when I return so stay tuned and thank you for all your support!

1 comment:

Rabid Fox said...

I suppose it was only a matter of time before arson showed its ugly side. No internet? Grrr.

Seriously though, that sucks. In the meantime, may I suggest staking a sign on your front lawn that informs the arsonists that your home is not abandoned. Maybe an animatronic fireman for good measure, too.