Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dollar Bin Film - "Silent Night Bloody Night"


Folks trying to sell an isolated New England mansion, with a dark history, are being stalked and killed by an escaped maniac. But who is this deranged murderer and why do the local townspeople act so strange?
I didn't get this film the first time I watched it, but over time I've come to like this low budget b-movie. The story is a little confusing, and the acting ain't so hot, but it has a dark and chilling atmosphere throughout the whole film that makes you wanna watch it again. If you like B-movies, and I do, then this is definitely worth a look.
Sending Deadly Kisses,
Rhonny Reaper
P.S. if you REALLY broke, This film has fallen into the public domain and can be freely downloaded from http://archive.org/details/SilentNightBloodyNight

2 comments:

Bill said...

Awesome! I think Dan is reviewing this for Radiation-Scarred Reviews later this week.

Rhonny Reaper said...

awesome! can't wait to read it!