Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!


I just wanna wish everyone a Happy Earth day and I hope you all find your own way of going green! If you have cable, this will be an Earth Day to remember! All day today, on TV’s Chiller TV channel, there’s a “Recycle Bodies Zombie Movie Marathon.” The films include: “Dawn of the Dead,” “The Vanguard,” “Clive Barker's The Plague,” “The Evil Dead”, “Zombie Town” and “The Mad.” If you don't have cable, pop in a few zombie dvd's turn off all the lights (to save energy of course) and enjoy this Earth day with the greenest of the green...the undead!

4 comments:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

i am tickled pin... green!
eggs and ham, light and buy more!

you too!

iZombie

a paperback horror said...

Yay Earth Day! I'm going to read a book that was printed on a tree that really didn't want to die. But today, I'm going to feel bad about it...

Scare Sarah said...

Oh, I wondered what that was about! Google sure looks pretty.

Cal Miller said...

I loved Zombie Earth Day on Chiller!