Monday, April 5, 2010

Apologies, Plans, and other Random Info

Hey there little reaplings, sorry I didn't have a kick ass easter post, I wasn't home and had to post from my cousin's computer, so I couldn't be on very long. I still hope you all had a kick ass easter with a shit ton of candy and evil evil little bunnies plotting how to kill you in your sleep...

And sorry for the lack of a killer post today, I had a job interview (wish me luck) at Walmart (that's right, I'm trying to kiss some corporate ass for a few bucks, but dammit I need the cash!)...but never fear, I promise to make it up to you all with a killer kick ass post inspired by my hunt for a job. What is it you ask? Well, you just have to visit DBH tomorrow to find out! I promise it will me 1000x better then the shitty quick updates I've been posting for the last two days. Plus of course I got more dollar films, books, and screener reviews for all you out there, so stay tuned while I try to get my shit together for once :)

To keep entertained till then, check out my uber sweet guest posts on BuyZombie.com by clicking HERE!!!

2 comments:

Aleata Illusion(GoreGoreDancer) said...

Goodluck with the job Rhonny!

the jaded viewer said...

I hear the people who shop at Walmart are all zombies...you can pretend your like in Dawn of the Dead! j/king.