Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cyber Scream Queen of the Day: Aleata Illusion

It's time for our special Women In Horror Month posts, The Cyber Scream Queen of the Day! The Woman you see highlighted this day and every day this month deserves the recognition for their outstanding achievements in online horror writing.


Name: Aleata Illusion
Blog: GoreGore Dancer Reviews
Bio: Allow me to introduce myself, I’m Aleata Illusion,and 23 years old. I reside in the small boring town of Wooster,Ohio(for now). I’ve been a horror movie fanatic my entire life. My undying love for the horror genre came more natural then breathing. I originally wanted to be a special FX make-up artist when I was young, but as I got older it developed into a independent writer/director. Regardless I’ve always wanted to be involved in the film industry. I spend most of my time writing, shooting, directing, studying, and collecting horror movies. I run a film group by the name of Maggot Mosh Productions and a horror movie blog called Gore Gore Dancer reviews.
My blog is basically a collection of horror movie reviews (old, new, foreign, i cover all kinds), really snazzy top 20/10/5 lists of the best and craziest horror around, my production groups movie updates, and much more random awesomeness! This is where i vent all the horror movie mania building up in my mind. So if you interested in horror films (i cover mostly independent) please feel free to visit my page and read up. Also leave a comment or two, i love getting feedback from other horror fans/writers. Especially if you need any horror movie suggestions/information, I'd be much obliged to help out!

5 comments:

Scare Sarah said...

Loved Aleata's blog for a while now. And what an awesome banner!

the jaded viewer said...

See we don't need a pageant like contest to get some insight on female horror blogger....

Chet Of The Undead said...

She's cool beans so far from what I've been reading, 'sho nuff! :)

Aleata Illusion(GoreGoreDancer) said...

Thanks Rhonny!
Love it!=]

And thank you guys for all the nice comments!

B-Sol said...

Great post!
And geez, do we have to knock the damn MHB contest again, Holy Christ. It was supposed to be fun. What's the big deal about a competition, competition is good, friendly rivalry is healthy. What the heck is everyone so squeamish about? *We're all great, everyone is equally great, no one is any better or more popular than anyone else* Better?
Sigh, this is what we get for handing out trophies to all the kids on the little league team...
Anyway, great post on a cool blogger!