Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dollar Bin....What the hell am I gonna call this....The Vow(2012)

By Anonymous....no...I can't getaway with it....Eric Polk-
If you are married to a horror fan, may God Bless You(unless you're atheist, in that case, congrats!). But I am not, which actually is a good thing, the merits of which don't need to be explained on a horror movie blog. So, for Valentine's Day, I took my wife Jo to see this.....movie. Such a sweet film....
I really enjoyed the sweetness between Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum...


The conflict between the two after her accident was real, down-to-earth....

But really the peak of this movie was the tension between Channing Tatum and Sam O'Neil....

And of course that beautifully scripted dialogue....Heaven on celluloid....

What more can I say...just.......Just a brillant, loving film for all to see.

3 comments:

Daniel said...

I can tell you really enjoyed it, just seeps through your review....

Eric Polk said...

Yeah...real touching....lol.

Leanne Richer said...

On February 14th I watched Charles Band's Evil Bong starring Tommy Chong