Friday, June 10, 2011

Dollar Bin Special Post:Horror-Themed Music Videos That Don't Suck.

By Eric Polk-
So, a couple of weeks ago, I counted down my five favorite horror-themed album covers of all time. Well Reaplings, I'm back at it again, only this time, I'm doing horror music videos. Now this isn't another countdown post, but rather, a few music vids in a horror vein I enjoy.

Dokken-Dream Warriors
From NOES 3, oh how I remember when Freddy guest-hosted on MTV(remember when they played videos) and Dokken was on. Sweet memories from a sweet time and a sweet movie.

Nine Inch Nails-Closer


Oh, is this video creepy! The song is kickass as well!

Tool-Sober
Beavis from Beavis and Butthead once asked as he watched this vid if there were feces traveling through the pipe. He's probably right. What a dark video for an even darker song.

Motley Crue-Looks That Kill
Yes, this video is scary if you're five, but with all the demonic trappings you see, this video fits.


Alice Cooper-Welcome to My Nightmare
C'mon! It's Alice! No horror video compilation can be complete without something from the legend!

There you have it. I'm sure there will be some of these in the future. Can't pass up White Zombie, KISS, or Iron Maiden, now!

2 comments:

Mr. Gable said...

Damone - Out Here All Night

Totally awesome Friday the 13th type music vid.

Cal Miller said...

Billy Idol- Dancin' With Myself. Zombie Goodness...