Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Enter the "Im Picking the winner out of my fucking Michael Jackson Hat so enter now" Contest!

A while back I reviewed a great and funny horror comedy called The Landlord. Now, you have a chance to own it for yourselves!


Tyler Czarnecki is the owner of an apartment building haunted by a pair of flesh-eating Babylonian demons who eat the tenants and treat Tyler as their slave. While he clearly resents his lot, Tyler limits his rebellion to grumbling to Rabisu, the lesser of the demons and, from all appearances, Tyler's only real friend. Tyler's sister Amy, a police officer, is indifferent to his plight - or at least too distracted by her shady dealings with the local gang of vampires to get involved. However, the status quo is upset when an attractive young woman named Donna moves into Tyler's building. While Donna is clearly on the run from something, Tyler takes a liking to her, and decides to save her from becoming the demons' next meal.

So, what do you have to do to win? Just leave a comment to this post with your name and email. Thats it! One comment per person please. You MUST be a follower of Dollar Bin Horror and You can get an EXTRA ENTRY if you follow my other blog, Monster Beauty (let me know your following it in the comment you leave and I'll verify that your following)! The winner will be chosen at random out of my Michael Jackson hat! (those following Monster Beauty for the extra entry will have there name written on 2 pieces of paper in the hat)


The winner will also get a "Dead Hooker in a Trunk" bumper sticker (paypal logo not on the sticker!) and other little random goodies. The Contest ends on my Birthday, June 2nd SO SHAMOME AND GET ENTERING!!! HEE HEE!



12 comments:

James Ferguson said...

I can only imagine what kinds of things can be pulled from a Michael Jackson hat. I'm so entering this contest.

Name: James Ferguson
Email: james.ferguson.jr AT gmail.com

Rabid Fox said...

I think his glove would be more apt to carry a curse or unholy alliance with some form of evil. The hat, at best, just whispers in your ear as you wear it to drink the Jesus juice.

Name: Gef
e-mail: rabidfox(at)ymail.com

Franco Macabro said...

Ive read positive reviews for this movie, it sounds like a fun 80s style horror movie, the kind that never took itself too seriously. Sign me up for this one!

Franco
spacemonkey_fg@yahoo.com

Jeremy [Retro] said...

iZombie [jeremy]
jeremy@jmhdigital.com

do we get the hat...too?
and i do follow both places...

ehhh-heee! [mj]

Rhonny Reaper said...

lol Sorry my dear but the hat is all mine ;) It also doubles as my "Im-to-broke-for-a-freddy-krueger-costume-so-i'll-just-recycle-my-MJ-hat" hat lol

Chris Saunders said...

I'm in!!!

I follow both blogs.

Chris Saunders
Sekhmei@yahoo.com

Cal said...

You are the smoothest criminal, like, ever!

Cal Miller
cal_in_space@yahoo.com

Rhonny Reaper said...

Cal, you Rock My World ;) LOL (Oh god, now Im gonna have to go listen to my MJ playlist!)

Cory said...

I've been interested in seeing this one so I hope I win. Thanks for offering one up! I was unaware of Monster Beauty so I am now a follower of it as well.

Cory Enns
gzilla77@gmail.com

SonOfCelluloid said...

Nathan Hamilton
fromhell13@aol.com

...and I do, in fact, follow both blogs.

Jeremy [Retro] said...

boo and yeah!

"Man behind the Curtain" Drew said...

I haven't seen 'The Landlord', but your review definitely gives me incentive to watch. Sign me up.

Name: Andrew
E-mail: allen.darkley@yahoo.com