- Sometime next week I'll be posting my top 5 worst and best films of 2009. Probably in 2 separate posts (one would be too long)
- As soon as I finish reading it, I'll be posting a review of Lily Strange's "Eternal Death". She currently working on rewriting it, so I have the pre-revised edition (which so far is great, so I'm sure the final version will be better.) Once she has finished the revisions, I'll also review it, and hopefully have an interview with Lily. Read more about it at http://www.lilystrange.com/
- Another new review and interview coming soon is "The Zombie Survival Guide: How To Live Like A King After The Outbreak" by Etienne DeForest. I should be getting this in the mail pretty soon, but let me tell you the artwork for the book posted on his Zombiefriends page makes me wanna read this one bad. Check out more about it at http://www.nxebooks.com/
- Also, this February is Women in Horror Month, and in honor of it, I'm posting "Cyber Scream Queen of the Day" posts all throughout the month (they are all female horror bloggers or websites). If you want to be one of them, visit my old post about it, listen to the voice message and just leave a comment with your name, a link to your blog, and your email. I sent emails out to a lot of female horror bloggers and sites. If you got an email and want to participate, just reply. If you did not get an email, I couldn't find your email on your site but would love to include you! Just comment! If I don't have enough to fill a whole month, I'll post one like every other day, It'll all work out :)
- ***EDIT***: JUST got conformation of another interview with Ryam Hensley for his book, The Zombie Hunters Bible so look for that too!
Sending Deadly Kisses,