Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's Thanksgiving time! Now let's face it, there ain't much horror movie hype going on this time of year, but I found 2 films, one old, one new, that every horror fan should take a peak at to celebrate turkey day the way it should be, with blood, gore, and killer turkeys!


New Film - Thankskilling
A homicidal, foul mouthed turkey axes off college kids during Thanksgiving break. I wanna see this one so bad but im broke as hell :( Its on dvd now, so go rent it (then email me and tell me about it lol).







Old Film - Blood Freak
An anti-drug Gore film with a pro-Christian message, featuring a homicidal monster with the body of a man and the head of a turkey and, well, Gore. All I can say about this one is...Holy Shit on Mother Mary...






So try and check out these two killer films for the holiday season ad have a Happy Turkey Day!
Sending Deadly Kisses,
Rhonny Reaper

3 comments:

B-Movie Becky said...

Thankskilling is on Netflix watch instantly. I started it and stopped it after about a minute. It's pretty lame. Lol. Yes, I did know it was going to be terrible going in, but it's not exactly what I was hoping for. Let's just say the very first shot of the movie is a woman's breast...in close up...

Johnny said...

ThanksKilling rocks! Yes it's quite ridiculous, but I had fun with it and a little bit of Thanksgiving fun is all I wanted from it.

By the way don't forget Home Sweet Home, an 80's Thanksgiving slasher!

Rhonny Reaper said...

oh yeah i almost forgot about that one! i'll use it next year!

lol i didn't think it would be that great, but it just looks funny as hell so i wanna see it lol Plus the tagline got me hook line and sinker...Gobble Gobble Motherfucker...I just LOLed again :)